I’m happy. My life is good. I worked hard and long to make this all come together and it’s finally working out perfectly. One thing that has helped me stay positive and create happiness in my life is to always remember the good things.
So, as the Cure sings, it’s Friday and I’m in love with …
1. My personal training clients. I love spending time with each and everyone of them. I love helping them see results and sparking motivation within them.
2. My track team. I love the girls I run with. I love the coaches. And most of all, I love being part of a team again.
3. My animals. I don’t understand people that don’t like animals. How can you not adore a furry creature that acts like you coming home is the best thing in the entire world?
4. Not working 9-to-5, Monday through Friday. None of my days look the same throughout the week. I would go crazy in an office!
5. My neighborhood. I have great neighbors and I live along a gorgeous running trail through the woods. And I’m just a few miles from the heart of the city. What more could I want?
What are you loving about life today?